Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple summer spaghetti
- 500 g mixed red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150 g black olives, stoned
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh lemon basil, leaves picked
- 1 bunch fresh marjoram, leaves picked
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g spaghetti or linguine
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?