Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple squash & lime pickle curry
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g red Thai curry paste
- 2 tbsp palm sugar or light brown sugar
- 2 medium butternut squash , peeled, deseeded and cut into 4.5cm chunks
- 2x 400g cans coconut milk
- 200ml carton coconut cream
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime pickle, from a jar
- 3 lemongrass stalks, bruised with the back of a knife
- 50g beansprouts
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?