Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple seafood chowder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 100g streaky bacon , chopped
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 600ml fish stock , made from 1 fish stock cube
- 225g new potatoes , halved
- pinch mace
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 300ml milk
- 320g pack fish pie mix (salmon, haddock and smoked haddock)
- 4 tbsp single cream
- 250g pack cooked mixed shellfish
- small bunch parsley , chopped
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?