Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple roast salmon with summer leaves & a Marie Rose dressing
- 600 g salmon fillet, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fat-free yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 lemons
- Tabasco sauce
- 2 little gem lettuces, broken into leaves, washed and spun dry
- 2 handfuls watercress, washed and spun dry
- 300 g cooked prawns, from
- , ask your fishmonger, peeled but with tails lefts on
- 1 punnet salad cress
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch paprika
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?