Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Tortellini Soup
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|