Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Sweetcorn Cakes with Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 2 2/3 cups fresh
- kernels, cut from 3 large corn cobs
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 ripe avocados, stones removed and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- Dash Tabasco Sauce, optional
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?