Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Summer Spaghetti
- 1 pint mixed red and yellow cherry tomatoes, washed
- 5 ounces good black olives, pits removed
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- A bunch of fresh basil, leaves picked
- A bunch of fresh marjoram, leaves picked
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ pound spaghetti or linguine
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 678kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 41g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|