Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage (optional)
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 4 slices hard salami
- 4 slices thinly sliced ham
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 103.4g|
|Saturated Fat 39.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 83.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|