Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Spring Vegetables With Pasta
- ¾ pound green beans, tipped and tailed
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into ¼-inch dice
- ½ pound cremini mushrooms, trimmed and sliced across ¼ inch thick
- ¼ cup dried mushrooms (porcini are ideal)
- ½ pound sugar snap peas, trimmed and strings removed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound gluten-free spaghettini, capellini, or other thin pasta, cooked
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 503kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 19g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 70g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|