Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Spicy Bottle Gourd Dal
- 1/2 cup dried channa dal
- 1-inch piece dried tamarind pulp (or 1 tablespoon tamarind paste)
- 1 bottle gourd, chopped (see below)
- 1 tablespoon ghee or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- small handful fresh or dried curry leaves
- 1-2 green chilies, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt or sea salt, or to taste
- small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?