Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Soy Sauce Chicken
- 6 pieces of cut-up chicken
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|