Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 potatoes, halved
- 4 pork chops
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|