Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Seafood Soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed oyster stew
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|