Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 28-oz can whole tomatoes, preferably fire-roasted (Muir Glen makes an excellent product.)
- 1 7-oz can green chiles, chopped (or one large 6 inch or two smaller anaheim chiles, roasted under a broiler or directly on a gas stove burner so that the outer skin has completely blackened. Put into a brown paper bag for a few minutes after roasting to loosen the blackened skin. Remove and discard the blackened skin. Remove the stem, seeds, and ribs. Chop.)
- 1 clove of garlic, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onions (scallions), chopped, including the green parts (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano (can supplement with fresh)
- 1/4 cup of very loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?