Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Pouch Potatoes
- 12 small red potatoes, quartered
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried oregano, or to taste
- 1/2 cup light butter-flavored spread (such as I Can't Believe It's Not Butter ® Light)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|