Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Pork and Cabbage Skillet
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pork chops
- 1/2 large head cabbage, quartered
- 2 onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tart apples, cored and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|