Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Poached Cod Recipe
- 6 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 medium red potatoes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 medium bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- 1/2 medium lemon, sliced paper thin
- 6 fresh parsley sprigs, stems trimmed and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?