Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Miso Broth
- 1 recipe Basic Vegetable Stock (see below), or one 32-ounce carton low-sodium vegetable broth plus 2 cups water
- 2 strips kombu, each about 3 by 5 inches
- 2 to 4 tablespoons miso, any variety, to taste
- 7 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 2 large celery stalks, sliced
- 1 medium potato, scrubbed and diced
- 1 cup coarsely shredded green cabbage
- 2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning (see notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?