Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Greek salad
- 450ml best quality tomatoes you can find, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion , cut into chunks
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon , juice only
- handful each of flatleaf parsley and mint leaves, kept whole
- 200g good quality Greek feta cheese , broken into large chunks
- 20 black olives , preferably kalamata
- pitta bread , to serve, optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?