Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Garlic Shrimp
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt to taste
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon caper brine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cold butter
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian flat leaf parsley, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold butter
- water, as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|