Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Fried Rice
- 1 medium onion, halved from pole to pole; each half cut into 6 wedges
- 4 to 6 ounces meat of choice, cooked or raw, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 to 6 ounces vegetable of choice, cooked or raw, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, minced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?