Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple French Herb Salad Mix
- 1 head romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1 head red leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) package baby arugula leaves, washed and dried
- 1 head endive - rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1 cup frisee lettuce leaves - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 1 cup dandelion leaves - rinsed, dried and chopped (optional)
- 1 cup escarole - rinsed, dried and chopped (optional)
- 1 cup Batavia lettuce - rinsed, dried and chopped (optional)
- 3 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 3 leaves fresh tarragon, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|