Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Cinnamon-Raisin-Apple Strudel Recipe
- 1 pound Jonagold, Gala, Pink Lady, or other baking apples, halved, cored, and cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 (13-by-17-inch) phyllo sheets
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?