Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (3 1/2) pound boneless pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 oranges, quartered
- 1 large white onion, quartered
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|