Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simple Caramel Apple Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium tart red apples, cored and sliced into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|