Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simon and Garfunkel Pot Roast
- 2 (12 ounce) jars beef gravy (such as Heinz®)
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried sage, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion salt, divided
- 1/8 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|