Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simmered duck with cabbage & potato
- 1 duck breast , about 200g/8oz
- 2 rashers smoked back bacon , each chopped into about 6 pieces
- 1 medium waxy potato such as Desire or Maris Piper, peeled and cut into about 8 chunks
- Savoy cabbage , roughly shredded (core removed)
- 150ml chicken stock
- large pinch chopped parsley
- small pinch chopped garlic (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?