Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simmered Tomato Sauce with Chiles and Cardamom
- 2 tablespoons Ghee or canola oil
- 6 green or white cardamom pods
- 2 fresh or dried bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (each 3 inches long)
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground Kashmiri chiles; or ½ teaspoon cayenne (ground red pepper) mixed with 1½ teaspoons sweet paprika
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 47kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|