Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Simmered Pork for Ramen
- 1½ pounds pork belly (the cut in which fat and meat are layered, used to make bacon; Chinese butchers carry this cut)
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves peeled and halved
- 1 ounce ginger (about the size of a table-tennis ball), peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine)
- 2/3 cup shoyu (soy sauce)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 887kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 90g (139%)|
|Saturated Fat 33g (164%)|
|Cholesterol 122mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|