Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sieved Tomato Sauce with Basil
- 2-½ pounds fresh vine-ripened plum tomatoes, cut into quarters, or 1 can (28 ounces) plum tomatoes in purée, cut into quarters
- 1 small carrot, peeled and quartered
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly milled black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons finely torn fresh basil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 111kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|