Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sicily’s Famous Spaghetti with Eggplant and Ricotta Salata
- Olive oil for deep-frying and the pasta water
- 2 medium eggplants, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 3 cups Fresh Tomato Sauce (or bottled sauce)
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup (about 2 ounces) grated ricotta salata, plus more for passing at the table
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 740kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 44g (68%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 74g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|