Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sicilian pizza (sfincione)
- 2 x 7g sachets fast-action dried yeast
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 200ml warm water
- 375g strong white bread flour
- tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pork sausages , preferably fennel-flavoured, skins removed then crumbled
- 4 tbsp good-quality tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp ricotta
- 6 slices provolone cheese , cubed
- 2 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- drizzle of olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?