Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sicilian aubergine, pine nut & raisin fusilli
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion , finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , finely sliced
- 1 small dried red chilli , chopped
- handful oregano or marjoram, roughly chopped
- 2 medium aubergines , diced into 2.5cm/1in cubes
- 50g raisins
- 4 large tomatoes , chopped
- 2 tsp tomato pure
- 2 tbsp baby capers , rinsed, drained and roughly chopped
- 2-3 tbsp good quality red wine vinegar
- 400g fusilli
- small handful mint , roughly chopped
- 50g pine nuts , toasted
- aged ricotta or vegetarian Parmesan-style cheese (try Bookhams 'Not just a pasta cheese'), to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?