Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped oregano
- 4 (6-ounces) tuna steaks, preferably albacore (1 inch thick; see cooks' note, below)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1/4-inch dice, plus 3 tablespoons celery leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup Kalamata or other brine-cured black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Equipment: a 2-burner grill pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?