Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sicilian Pineapple Pork Roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 (4 pound) bone-in pork shoulder roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 5 small garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 (14.4 ounce) can diced plum tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|