Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sicilian Fig Cookies
- 4 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups dried figs, soaked in water
- 2 cups dried dates, pitted (About 14 Medjool dates)
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2/3 cup walnuts or almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 large egg white beaten with 1 tablespoon water for egg wash
- Colored sprinkles
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?