Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sicilian-Style Tuna Steaks (Tonno alla Ghiotta)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) tuna steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons salted capers, soaked in water for 10 minutes and drained
- 3 tablespoons minced pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 5 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup fish stock or water, as needed
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 4 to 5 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?