Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sicilian-Style Trennette with Eggplant, Olives, and Ricotta Salata
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces trennette or pennette pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, grated or minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 14-ounce can cherry San Marzano tomatoes, drained (about 1½ cups)
- 7 ounces drained roasted eggplant or fried eggplant, cut into 1-inch pieces if large (about 1 cup)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 28 small pitted black olives
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- Wedge of ricotta salata, for grating
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|