Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sichuanese Wontons in Chilli Oil Sauce ()
- 1/2 oz (20g) piece of ginger, unpeeled
- 5 oz (150g) ground pork
- 1/2 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Shaoxing wine
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Ground white pepper
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp finely sliced spring onion greens
- 7 oz (200g) package of wonton wrappers
- Flour, to dust
- 3-4 tbsp sweet aromatic soy sauce, or 3-4 tbsp light or tamari soy sauce with 1 1/2-2 tsp sugar
- 5-6 tbsp chilli oil, with its sediment
- 2-4 heaped tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp finely sliced spring onion greens
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?