Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sichuan Style Stir-Fried Chinese Long Beans
- 1/2 pound Chinese long beans
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil (sesame or vegetable can suffice)
- 4-6 dried chilies, preferably Sichuanese, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon whole Sichuan peppercorns, lightly crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- Splash of soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce for gluten-free option)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?