Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 lbs. asian (long and skinny) eggplant
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup chicken stock (substitute vegetable stock for vegetarian)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 - 1 1/2 tablespoons chili bean paste*
- 2 teaspoon crushed sichuan peppercorns** (optional, but inauthentic without)
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 teaspoons Chinkiang vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 4 scallions, roughly chopped
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?