Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimps Saganaki (Greek Recipe)
- 1 pound medium shrimp, with shells
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|