Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp with Zucchini Fritters and Grape-Leaf Spread
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 grape leaves in brine from jar, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups coarsely grated zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons (about) extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 cooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Additional fresh lemon juice
- Grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?