Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp with Snow Peas
- 2 teaspoons corn starch (or potato starch)
- 1 Tbsp shaoxing Chinese cookingwine or dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1/2 pound snow peas, strings removed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 4 green onions, white and light green parts, sliced diagonally
- 2 teaspoons dark roasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?