Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp with Rum and Mint
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1½ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 jalapeño or serrano chilies, seeded and minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint, cilantro, or parsley
- 4 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped
- ¼ cup dark rum
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 281mg (94%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|