Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp with Pea Puree
- 3 cups water
- 1 pound English peas, shelled (about 1 cup shelled)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All purpose flour for dusting
- 16 medium to large shrimp (about ¾ pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|