Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp with Parmesan Cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz (115g) pancetta or slab bacon, diced
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup créme fraîche or heavy cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Baby spinach leaves, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 312kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 107mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|