Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp with Garlic Sauce
- 24 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups extra virgin olive oil, preferably Spanish
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, with their tails
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely minced curly parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 329kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 28g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 115mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|