Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the Shrimp:
- 2 lbs. whole (or headless) large shrimp in the shell
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- For the Mirepoix:
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper diced
- 1 medium-sized onion sliced
- 1 medium-sized stalk celery sliced
- 3 medium-sized garlic cloves minced
- For the Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups dark roux
- 2 bottles (or 24 ounces) dark beer
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cups shrimp stock
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- For Serving:
- 4 to 5 cups steamed (or boiled) rice
- 3 or 4 green onions or scallions finely sliced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Creole seasoning
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?