Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp n Grits
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 cups old-fashioned grits
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese (12 ounces)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 medium green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeo peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 11/2 teaspoons salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Two 141/2-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Tabasco or other hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?